Pin-up girls rock the world

Shouting proudly "We can do it!", while wearing high heels, red lipstick and an eye liner - you guessed it right, that's what represented the "perfect image" of a woman back in the days from where the pin-up style got it's kick start. It's no news I'm a big fan of this style and now I can even more proudly say this is indirectly the subject that has kept me away from this blog, besides working in Desigual. Though I can't tell you more right now, I can guarantee it's going to be awesome and soon you can all find out more. <3 

Anyways, for the past month I've been working on a project that evolves around vintage style, pin-up girls and badass music! Sounds like heaven, doesn't it? This is the reason why I decided to share with you a little glimpse to the inspiration I use daily. I love this style more than anything and in honor of that you can see me all the time with a rather similar style - eye-liner is my no1. There is more than meets the eye with pin-up girls though. They represent true feminine power - besides running a household and looking like million dollars, they managed to kick ass in politics, business and make a career. Stay classy, never trashy and always make your dreams come true - that's what makes them so appealing, besides a beautiful outer look. 

What do you think about pin-up style? Is it your cup of tea? Do you like vintage/retrostyle? 

No comments:

Post a Comment